AUSTRALIA - THE MOST FAVOURED COUNTRY FOR IMMIGRANTSAugust 5, 2016
There is no doubt Australia still maintains the number one position as one of the most favoured country for immigrants from all over the world. The question remains……“Why are people choosing to immigrate to Australia? Is it our climate? Our lifestyle? The wide and open spaces? Our multicultural society?
Why was Melbourne recently voted the world's most livable city for a sixth consecutive year, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)? The reasons are many and some of them are listed below: -
Job Opportunities and Benefits in Australia
When in search of a better life, many potential immigrants choose to immigrate to Australia for a number of different reasons. One reason is that the economy is still growing in this country, unlike certain other countries around the world. As a result, job opportunities exist for those who have the right qualifications and skills. While this fact is an enormous plus for certain immigrants, the various ethnic backgrounds of people who live in harmony together in Australia draws others. Still others move to Australia to enjoy the various outdoor activities that Australia has to offer throughout the year. Australia is so huge that one can be skiing in the Australian Alps and in a couple of hour’s later swim in one of our beautiful beaches in Queensland.
Australia's Economy Is Growing
Research shows that Australia's economy is above average and about 72 percent of our residents aged 15 to 64 are gainfully employed. Since Australia belongs to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development or OECD, Australia is able to compare its statistics in this area to that of other member countries. The result is that Australia is ahead of the average of 66 percent employment rate for this same age range in the other countries that belong to within the OECD.
A Culturally Diverse Country
Australia is a culturally diverse country with a wide assortment of ethnic backgrounds. In fact, one out of every four residents in Australia come from another country to make their home here and about one in two residents in Australia is likely to have at least one parent born in another country. Therefore you will never feel out of place as an immigrant in Australia. It will benefit you, though, to be able to speak English fluently. If not when you arrive here, then shortly afterwards. Therefore non-English speaking immigrants are actively encouraged by the Government to learn at least to be able to speak English.
Low Air Pollution
Australia has a low level of air pollution. According to the OECD the average pollution rate among its member countries is 20.1 micrograms of tiny air pollutant particles or PM10 for each cubic metre of air. In comparison, our country is 13.1 micrograms of PM10 for each cubic metre of air, which signifies that the air in Australia purer and healthier to breathe.
Outdoor Activities Are Plentiful in Australia
For the outdoor enthusiasts, Australia offers a wide variety of activities, such as:-
- Exploring the vast outback
- Beaches for sunbathing and water activities, such as swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling and surfing
- National parks
- White water rafting
- The Victorian Alps for skiing
A Great Sense of Community
The last but certainly not least benefit that we share with you for immigrating to Australia is the sense of community that the citizens of Australia have for each other. Australians care for each other. We follow our age old saying… “We look after our mates.”
For information about how to immigrate to Australia, contact James Tan Immigration Consultants. We will explain to you what it takes to for you to qualify for immigration to Australia and help you through the application process. OUR MISSION IS TO ASSIST ALL OUR CLIENTS TO IMMIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA IN A TIMELY, HELPFUL AND EFFECTIVE MANNER.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Do You Really Need a Job Sponsor in Order to Get a Work Visa in Australia?
- Don't Get Caught in an Australian Visa Scam: Consult Only with Legitimate Immigration Lawyers
- Immigrating to Australia and the Advantages of Becoming an Australian Citizen
- Student Visa System in Australia: Most Common Reasons for Refusal and Rejection
- Australia's Cultural Diversity: History and Facts
- The Best Places in Australia that Would Give You all the Reasons to Immigrate to Australia
- Why Is the Points System Important in Australian Immigration Procedures?
- ARE YOU PENNY WISE BUT POUND FOOLISH?
- NEW LIMITATIONS ON APPROVAL OF SPONSORSHIPS FOR THE PARTNER AND PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISA APPLICATIONS
- Looking for the Best Immigration Consultancy Firm in Melbourne? James Tan Immigration Consultants Is Your Answer
- Understanding Australian Immigration Laws
- Tips on Choosing Which State or Territory You Should Immigrate to in Australia
- The Importance of Immigration Assistance and Consultancy Services When Applying to immigrate to Australia
- AUSTRALIA - THE MOST FAVOURED COUNTRY FOR IMMIGRANTS
- AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATON HISTORY
- What is The Immigration Criteria in Australia for Skilled Workers?
- WAENSILA’S CASE COMPELS CHANGES TO DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION’S GUIDELINES ON SCHEDULE 3 CRITERIA
- Top Reasons Why People Immigrate to Australia
- How can Immigration Lawyers or Consultants Help You with Your Australian Immigration Visa?
- Sponsors For Family Visas To Be Scrutinised More Closely
- Australia Immigration: New Pathway for New Zealand Citizens to Obtain Permanent Residence in Australia